Career with Orane
From highly qualified faculty to small class sizes to a number of courses in different niches, Orane is allowing aspirants to surpass their career goals in a supportive and success-oriented environment. Experience the freedom to pursue your passion through our exclusive courses and achieve excellence in multiple skills.
We are growing in Burnaby, BC and are looking for an Admissions Advisor to join our creative team. This position is available in both full-time commitments in Burnaby, BC.
How you can create an impact as a AdmissionsAdvisor:
- Reviewing and assessing transcripts and official documents to ascertain admission status.
- Managing the student registration process and verifying that student files contain complete documentation in accordance with PTIB regulations.
- Ensuring adherence to regulations set by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) and provincial and federal student loan guidelines.
- Following the procedures outlined in the student handbook. Utilizing Leads CRM to document and maintain accurate records of all communications and discussions.
- Reporting concerns and potential program failures or attrition to the Campus Director.
- Fulfilling additional assigned responsibilities.
- Taking part in graduation events.
- Conducting and joining school/career day presentations, as well as participating in trade shows when necessary.
The skills you bring
- 2 years of work experience as an admissionsadvisor.
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and CRM.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships, over the phone and in person.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Good Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a team environment.
- Ability to advise through clear communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
What we offer
- Tuition discount for partner and children.
- Flexible schedule, work life balance.
We an equal opportunity employer. At Orane, we celebrate the beauty in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, students and clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate
- Burnaby, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
- How soon are you able to start?
- In Person