Criteria for grading
- Grades for course work are compiled from the combination of assessments taken, projects/assignments completed, presentations completed, active participation in class activities, and evaluations of appropriate competencies.
- Evaluation criteria is set out in the program and course outlines.
- Complete all the academic requirements of the program
- Pay in full all tuition fees and any other money owing to the College.
- Return all materials and equipment belonging to the College.
Student may fail a course due to breaching academic integrity (see policy)